Can I master in environmental engineering?

I'm going get a BA in Public Health soon. Will I be able to Master in environmental engineering?

Favorite Answer

No, unless you have completed the Prerequisite Undergrad courses related to Environmental Engineering (such as Thermodynamics, advanced maths, etc.), you cannot be accepted into a Master's Program for Environmental Engineering.

• DS

So theres 2 scenarios and they both depend on the school.

The first, and most likely is that you cannot get in to a masters in engineering because your undergrad degree basically 0 classes in common with engineering.

The second scenario is that the school lets you in, but makes you take a TON of background classes before you can start to take the actual masters in environmental engineering classes. They might do this basically just for the money. As a grad student you'll have to pay more plus they can ensure you'll be there for a while.

• Hey pal,

Why don't you look at some universities and see if they offer a degree?

Thanks,

S C U M B U C K E T

yeh