My blood sugar is normal could i still get diabetes pregnant?

Well I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I. Gess you can say am fat like I'm 204 I gain some weigh cuz all I do is eat sins I never felt any nausea.. but sins am fat every one one tells me I can get diabetes my naighbor is pregnant with a big belly and she told me I was gonna get diabeter like her but she is bigger... show more Well I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I. Gess you can say am fat like I'm 204 I gain some weigh cuz all I do is eat sins I never felt any nausea.. but sins am fat every one one tells me I can get diabetes my naighbor is pregnant with a big belly and she told me I was gonna get diabeter like her but she is bigger then me (not includding the baby belly) and way taller I'm only 5'0 she is like 5'8 and so am scared because I hade never hade that you knw?... so my blood presure its only a little high like 180 and my blood sugar is 32 and my dr told me that was normal so can I still get diabetes even so just cuz am pregnant and fat?