MISSED WIC APPOINTMENT!!?

I'm too nervous about this I live in SC, im now 4 months pregnant with my first child and for the last month ive been kind of down and sick and on bed rest. kind of out of it and what not and i totally forgot about my wic appointment that was set for April 15th, it was a class for moms appointment. it would... show more I'm too nervous about this I live in SC, im now 4 months pregnant with my first child and for the last month ive been kind of down and sick and on bed rest. kind of out of it and what not and i totally forgot about my wic appointment that was set for April 15th, it was a class for moms appointment. it would have been my first appointment since i started on wic and they gave me my first little wic checks. and since like a whole entire week or two has passed and i was sitting and just thinking about alot it crossed my mind and i remembered i had an appointment this month with them. im unable to call today because its sunday but will that terminate me from being able to get wic since it has been that long? or will i be able to talk with them and let them know what was going on with me im literally now JUST getting better thats why it even crossed my mind. and if they did terminate me for missing the little class for moms appointment will i be able to re-apply i really didn't mean to miss it i was excited about attending the appointment when they first scheduled it but i didn't know i would have gotten so sick either. HELP!!!! please!!!! :(
2 answers 2