can i lose 2 stone in 2 months?

can i lose 2 stone in 2 months eating;

-breakfast: brown bread toast

-snack: cereal biscuits

-lunch: apple

-dinner: salmon or chicken with salad

drink: 4 bottles of water a day

and power walk 2 miles a day and do the 30 day squat challenge

can i lose 2 stone in 2 months and tone up doing this?

im 15, 5'4 and weigh 10.5 stone

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you can.

~~~

Eat 6 meals a day, every 3-4 hours.

Keep your goal weight EVERYWHERE! (On your refrigerator, tables, counters, mirror, walls, notebooks, on your phone, in your fridge, anywhere you can think of.. It helps keep you motivated)

Everytime you go to get sweets, junk food or any fatty foods.. Remember why you're avoiding them.

Get rid of all the junk food in your house

Eat ; fruits, vegetables, fish, lean meats, nuts & seeds

Do lots of cardio

Drink lots of water, along with lemon water and green tea (lemons and green tea help boost your metabolism and burn fat)

Find out how many calories you're required to eat daily ; http://caloriecount.about.com/tools/calories-goal

Before you eat, drink water.. You could be mistaking thirst with hunger.

Work hard, because if you do.. You'll see results pretty fast.

Find a buddy, if you have someone there to push you while you work out.. It helps and if you're eating healthier with someone else.. They can keep you motivated.

Keep a food journal, it helps so that you're not sugar coating what you eat(you're being completely honest with yourself)

Keep in mind, it's okay to set aside 1-2 days a week for cheat meals.. Just don't go overboard

Chewing gum helps too, it keeps your mouth occupied (I'd suggest Extra gum, it's only 5 calories per piece)

Have people around you that support you, not try to make you fail.

Keep weight loss quotes around the house, like.. 'The more you sweat, the better you get' 'Nobody has ever drowned in their own sweat' etc.

Don't give up, no matter what.

Yoga helps with weight loss and it relieves stress.

Weight watchers works!

Stretching is important before & after you work out (you don't want to get injured)

If you need any other advice or have any questions.. Feel free to email me; melissajonesmail@yahoo.com :)

Source(s): I've lost 60lbs. Hope I helped
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.