How often do Android smart phones crash? does google navigation/games make them crash more?

my nearly 2 year old Samsung galaxy s 4g has crashed an average of every 3 hours since I bought it. rooting, upgrading the os to 2.3, and getting a 32gb microsd card didn't help. if i only use it for phone and text it crashes less often but still a lot. do I have to get an iPhone to remove the crashes? and... show more my nearly 2 year old Samsung galaxy s 4g has crashed an average of every 3 hours since I bought it. rooting, upgrading the os to 2.3, and getting a 32gb microsd card didn't help. if i only use it for phone and text it crashes less often but still a lot. do I have to get an iPhone to remove the crashes? and if not, do I have to get a more advanced Android smart phone, or just a different Android smart phone?
1 answer 1