Can you guys please help me with my samsung galaxy s3 phone?

Hi, I just got my samsung galaxy s3 phone from my brother. I did a factory reset on his phone and put in my sim. Then, I logged into my gmail account to recover all my contacts because I saved all my contacts on my gmail account for my previous phone. Now that I have synced all my contacts from my gmail to my... show more Hi,

I just got my samsung galaxy s3 phone from my brother. I did a factory reset on his phone and put in my sim. Then, I logged into my gmail account to recover all my contacts because I saved all my contacts on my gmail account for my previous phone.

Now that I have synced all my contacts from my gmail to my contact list, however, the pictures on my contacts don't show like they used to for my previous phone. I have the numbers of and details of all the 50 contacts I had from my previous phone, except for their contact pictures. I synced my Facebook account, I did everything but the contact pictures don't show like they used to on my other phone.

Can you guys please help me? I tried using alot of apps that sync facebook pictures with your contacts, but most dont sync all the contacts, others have bugs.

please help.