Where do white foreigns mostly visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ?
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
Kuala Lumpur has got following touristic attractions:
1. Petronas Twin Towers,
2. Old British colonial buildings lie in the city centre and include the former offices of the Colonial Secretariat (now the Sultan Abdul Samad Building)
3. Merdeka Square
4. Old Kuala Lumpur Railway station.
5. The National Mosque, Masjid Negara,
6. The National Monument in the pretty Lake Gardens
7. KL Tower,.
8. Chinatown, .
10.Brickfield Street near by KL Sentral Station
- 7 years ago
I loved chinatown and little India when I went there and I saw a lot of white foreigners there, particularly Americans and Australians. Also the twin towers I went to and I reckon you'd see a lot of foreigners there too! :) hope this helps!
- blackgrumpycatLv 77 years ago
What a peculiar question. Like every city, there are popular tourist spots which are visited by tourists of every colour. I suggest you buy a guide book and just go where interests you.
- IMLv 47 years ago
Hard Rock Cafe KL