Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

am i depressed or sad im scared im young and need help!!!?

i have been told im different like i have changed.... i am young only 15. lately i have noticed that one day i cant eat at all i don't want to or i cant. or the opposite i cant stop im always hungry. i also have a short temper and i lash out for stupid things unable to stop my self now i know that u can just have mood changes and with being my age hormones rage! but its not the same i have recently went through a bad relationship.. i thought i loved him we didn't do anything to physical seeing that i am still a virgin but he knew what to say and do to make me fall for him he broke up with me three times after the first i cut myself unable to stop it made things seem okay the pain inside finally released i could eat and be with my friends again i no longer excluded my self he asked me back out i said yes my mom disagreed threatened me told me i was an idiot and my dad rejected me. i cried my ex did nothing to help me except lie saying he was in hospital for trying to commit suicide. i cried for days again pulled my self away i felt and still feel like people look down at me and i can never do things right i cut Again trying to make things better to which it did not help as much i still felt alone well i worked my butt off never slepped just worked on homework sports so people would except me i have ap classes and college classes trying to impress mom. never really work she says good job put never seems like she means it. the third time my ex broke up with me three weeks ago he said he cheated then he said he lied about cheating so i said okay bye no crying this time no cutting. i told mom about us breaking up she was happy and started to show love but im not happy i cant cry i cant really do anything im still up late nights working my *** off to show people they can except me i have two friend who use me yo boost their confidence not my i still cut even though it does nothing and suicide is not out of the question sometimes it seems better then always in pain it feels like im always mad. i moved on from my ex with four different Juniors made out with all i lead them all on the leave them in pain so i don't have to go through pain of them leaving me i don't know if i should talk to my doctor or my mom what would they do my mom thinks i fake everything.. so i cant tell if i am making myself acted this way or if im really depressed im young like i said i know love this age isn't real and hormones rage moods change but im not the same i used to be scaly fun now im unable to keep a friend or except rejection and i feel like im never good en ought... please help i beg should i seek counseling do schools give Secret counsels to wear my mom would never find out or am i just over analyzing thing and should get some sleep

Favorite Answer

This is serious. I am not qualified to diagnose you and probably no one on yahoo answers is either unless they are a professional. Anyways, i recommend you seek treatment. As in go to the guidance council, see a social worker and/or a professional. You hear a lot of people who are in bad situations who dont seek help suffer even MORE then should. So please take my advice and seek help.

I've been in a very similar situation but that's not important

1. Cutting is not helpful so when u get the urge to cut you can start to replace it with a non-harmful behavior like writing, reading etc

2. You deserve to be treated right by any guy

3. It is best to be outright with parents and you should speak with your doctor because it really could be a mental disorder like depression bipolar etc

4. People aren't going to be upset if you tell them this they are going to be upset If you kill yourself

5. You sound like you are your biggest stressor sometimes you have to step back from situations and think about what's more important ie. health or homework

6. Deep Breath things are going to get better you just need to hold your head up which I know isn't easy because ive been in some low places but you can get through this

Source(s): Life experience depression anxiety highschool guy relationships
  • Adam

Well, when I was your age I was pretty stressed out and depressed as well, though never had a relationship... never had that opportunity until far later. That happened only after things started to turn around, right when I got out of high school and turned to God for help... I mean, we're only human and always are imperfect, so if you are feeling down and need help why not turn to the creator for help? Jesus is loving and patient, and there is a spiritual side to all of us that needs to grow through a relationship with him, so I'd suggest finding a church if you haven't and going to counseling altogether.

Get the aid you need for mental, spiritual and emotional growth, then seek to learn these aspects of life while growing in tandem with Jesus in a personal relationship of father-daughter, and take life a day at a time. Godspeed.

I know exactly how you feel. If you're worried, you should talk to someone like a school counselor or family doctor. I would like to warn you though, if you bring up anything about self harm a school counselor has to contact whoever is in charge of you. Also everybody changes even if we don't realizes and we can't really stop it. All of this sounds like what being a teenager is. So many hormones. Don't get too stressed out about this. Keep your head up and keep going! It gets better, trust me.

Source(s): I am 17

U need to get some help. You could go to a counsler or a therapist or even a christian church but U NEED HELP, no one deserves felling like this. And please dont overlook it. Suicide is not an option- you're beautiful and you deserve to shine... God loves you! Ill be praying for you, kathrina.

Feel free to email me @ teenawesomeness3@gmail.com

Source(s): Me, God

Tell your mom you are having trouble working things out in your mind, and that you are becoming clinically depressed.

Tell her you want to talk with a psychologist. And do that.

Y/A is't going to be able to work with you on this.

Same :( if you want to talk to me about it, and u have twitter mine is >>> @lotteluvs1D if u talk to me on there we can have a private conversation about everything. <3

• ?

Are you depressed that you don't know how to type in readable paragraphs?

Are you scared of proper grammar?

Source(s): Butt stuff

NO ONE CARES, KILL YOURSELF NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!