Am i depressed or sad im scared im young and need help!!!?

i have been told im different like i have changed.... i am young only 15. lately i have noticed that one day i cant eat at all i don't want to or i cant. or the opposite i cant stop im always hungry. i also have a short temper and i lash out for stupid things unable to stop my self now i know that u can just... show more i have been told im different like i have changed.... i am young only 15. lately i have noticed that one day i cant eat at all i don't want to or i cant. or the opposite i cant stop im always hungry. i also have a short temper and i lash out for stupid things unable to stop my self now i know that u can just have mood changes and with being my age hormones rage! but its not the same i have recently went through a bad relationship.. i thought i loved him we didn't do anything to physical seeing that i am still a virgin but he knew what to say and do to make me fall for him he broke up with me three times after the first i cut myself unable to stop it made things seem okay the pain inside finally released i could eat and be with my friends again i no longer excluded my self he asked me back out i said yes my mom disagreed threatened me told me i was an idiot and my dad rejected me. i cried my ex did nothing to help me except lie saying he was in hospital for trying to commit suicide. i cried for days again pulled my self away i felt and still feel like people look down at me and i can never do things right i cut Again trying to make things better to which it did not help as much i still felt alone well i worked my butt off never slepped just worked on homework sports so people would except me i have ap classes and college classes trying to impress mom. never really work she says good job put never seems like she means it. the third time my ex broke up with me three weeks ago he said he cheated then he said he lied about cheating so i said okay bye no crying this time no cutting. i told mom about us breaking up she was happy and started to show love but im not happy i cant cry i cant really do anything im still up late nights working my *** off to show people they can except me i have two friend who use me yo boost their confidence not my i still cut even though it does nothing and suicide is not out of the question sometimes it seems better then always in pain it feels like im always mad. i moved on from my ex with four different Juniors made out with all i lead them all on the leave them in pain so i don't have to go through pain of them leaving me i don't know if i should talk to my doctor or my mom what would they do my mom thinks i fake everything.. so i cant tell if i am making myself acted this way or if im really depressed im young like i said i know love this age isn't real and hormones rage moods change but im not the same i used to be scaly fun now im unable to keep a friend or except rejection and i feel like im never good en ought... please help i beg should i seek counseling do schools give Secret counsels to wear my mom would never find out or am i just over analyzing thing and should get some sleep
9 answers 9