What do you think of the name Anna-Jo Mckayla?

Yes, no? I have a son named Jude Matthew, and we are expecting twin girls, the other twin either being Payson Grace or Emilia Layne. We love the name Joanna Mckayla, Mckayla in honor of my friend. The only thing we dont like is Joanna and Jude having the same initials. We dont want them to deal with that. So, What... show more Yes, no? I have a son named Jude Matthew, and we are expecting twin girls, the other twin either being Payson Grace or Emilia Layne. We love the name Joanna Mckayla, Mckayla in honor of my friend. The only thing we dont like is Joanna and Jude having the same initials. We dont want them to deal with that. So, What do you think of Anna-Jo Mckayla? How do you feel about the nickname AJ for it? Yay or Nay?
Update: Again I am going to say, Mckayla is after a friend. Her name was spelled Mckayla. It is how it was at birth and she never had a problem with it. It will stay the spelling Mckayla.