What camcorder do you recommend?

I record makeup tutorials on YouTube and am in need of a good quality camcorder. I am not a very technical person with cameras so if possible, please 'dumb down' your answer. I want the camcorder to have... HD quality Zoom for close ups Decent audio (or recommend an external microphone) An LCD screen... show more I record makeup tutorials on YouTube and am in need of a good quality camcorder. I am not a very technical person with cameras so if possible, please 'dumb down' your answer. I want the camcorder to have...

HD quality
Zoom for close ups
Decent audio (or recommend an external microphone)
An LCD screen (the thing that flips out)

And if possible, I'd like to be able to take good quality pictures too but that isn't necessary.

My budget is less than $1,000 but cheaper is better unless it sacrifices quality.

I was looking at the Canon T4i Rebel and it looked good... What do you think of it? Best Buy had a bundle and I will link it here. http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/tablet/...

Thanks for your help! :)
Update: Also, I want to be able to film at night so I need lighting. Something that looks like natural sunlight is ideal.