Food service managers, would you answer some questions?

Hello, I am an aspiring entrepreneur, I want to go into the restaurant business. I am currently in college taking classes to achieve this goal and for one of my classes I have been assigned to ask a manager any five questions I might have about being a manager. Because I will be going into business for myself,... show more Hello,

I am an aspiring entrepreneur, I want to go into the restaurant business. I am currently in college taking classes to achieve this goal and for one of my classes I have been assigned to ask a manager any five questions I might have about being a manager. Because I will be going into business for myself, I would prefer managers who have started their own small food business, but you it's okay if you didn't. I was hoping someone would do some back and forth through emails so that I could complete this assignment. If you could give your line of work and an email address I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Update: @ A Hunch I do plan to go into some more restaurants, it's just that this is due Tuesday and the answers I keep running into are, "The manager isn't here right now," and "The manager is busy at this time." It's finals week though so I can't keep popping in and out of restaurants,... show more @ A Hunch I do plan to go into some more restaurants, it's just that this is due Tuesday and the answers I keep running into are, "The manager isn't here right now," and "The manager is busy at this time." It's finals week though so I can't keep popping in and out of restaurants, I've got to study XD
Update 2: @ A Hunch I do plan to go into some more restaurants, it's just that this is due Tuesday and the answers I keep running into are, "The manager isn't here right now," and "The manager is busy at this time." It's finals week though so I can't keep popping in and out of restaurants,... show more @ A Hunch I do plan to go into some more restaurants, it's just that this is due Tuesday and the answers I keep running into are, "The manager isn't here right now," and "The manager is busy at this time." It's finals week though so I can't keep popping in and out of restaurants, I've got to study XD
Update 3: I don't know why it's up there twice lol
Update 4: @ Roger, I am not able to contact you through yahoo (errors and whatnot) so here is my e-mail instead: niktaccazhaliiojones@yahoo.com