promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do I file my 2011 taxes online?

I'm only 19- just need a simple online form to file so I can get a copy for student loans. I don't owe money or anything, and just found out it was never filed.

Anywhere online where I can do BACK taxes? Thank you.

Update:

I dont want to pay a fortune. I'm not getting much back.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

How much do you want to pay for this?

A professional tax preparer's software can efile 2010, 2011 and 2012 (the IRS allows the current year and the 2 prior years now). But they will charge you for this ability.

I'd got to IRS.GOV, forms, prior year, fill in the 1040EZ, print it, sign it, make a copy and hand deliver it to an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center. They will stamp both the original and the copy with their date stamp and FAFSA *might* accept the copy if it's date stamped.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hello,i am Mrs Evelyn James from Texa USA,i was so much in need of a loan i posted a question on how i need a loan someone advised me to contact MUSA MICRO FINANCE,i was scared at first but i decided to give them a trY to my greatest surprise my loan was approved and granted without any form of credit check,no collateral,no cosigner and with just 5% interest rate so i will advise everyone out there that is in need of a loan to contact them via email at. (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg)

• tro
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

you don't

you need to file a 2011 manually or request a 4506 T free transcript that you were not r'qrd to file one,if this is the case

• 3 years ago

you won't be in a position to. obtain the kinds and fill them out and mail them in - it truly is the sole manner it incredibly is loose this past due. except you had distinct deductions you do no longer component out, if you made that plenty and had that little taken out, you will owe, and ultimately, probably quickly, you will get a letter from the IRS billing you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You can download forms from http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201304... and file a paper return.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.