Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Eric B
Lv 5
Eric B asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Mathilda: The Professional. Could Portman and Luc Besson team up again?

Leon: The Professional fans,

Now that Mathilda Lando (Natalie Portman) is all grown up both figuratively and literally speaking, respectively, ......one question

Q 1. Could not Director Luc Besson continue this genre and Portman's character, 'Mathilda', for Mathilda: The Professional?

Preface for aforementioned question:

I. Recently the media highlighted the teaming of Scarlett Johansson and Luc Besson's upcoming action genre blending (purportedly) some sci-fi and knowing Besson, lots of intense drama this film, dubbed "Lucy" is sure to please.

II. While I completely agree with Scarlett teaming with Luc, I am a HUGE fan of 'Leon: The Professional' and given Natalie Portman's gift for acting I have no doubt she could easily team herself with Luc Besson to bring back Besson's 'Mathilda' character with penache, with grit, and with depth, given Portman's Oscar Winning performance in her own resume.

Lastly:

I say let Mathilda be the cleaner Leon taught her to be!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Cooper
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No a sequal would ruin that movie Leon died not want he to be a hitman and if she did it would ruin the memory of Leon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.