Stomach problems. HELP!!?

This is long. Please read... A couple of days before I went on vacation to Mexico, (monday march 18) I thought I had the stomach flu. With the runs and threw up 1 time. Then came Wednesday (march 21) we left my house at 4:00 am to head to the airport. I laid on the floor the entire way there. On the plane ride I... show more This is long. Please read... A couple of days before I went on vacation to Mexico, (monday march 18) I thought I had the stomach flu. With the runs and threw up 1 time. Then came Wednesday (march 21) we left my house at 4:00 am to head to the airport. I laid on the floor the entire way there. On the plane ride I was fine but I slept. Then it came to night time dinner. I was so nauseas and was so "cold" that I had to leave dinner and go to the room and sleep. Then the following 4 weeks later I had terrible nausea. But on Wednesday (April 24) I ran out of the school cafeteria thinking I was gonna throw up. My doctor did some blood work and I'm so scared to get it back. Somebody please help me!
1 answer 1