Fatal error 1603 when trying to install gmail video chat, or hangout.?

I have been trying to get the gmail video feature or hangout,to work on my p.c. but keep getting the fatal error 1603 window come up. I can't seem to clear this error, so far all of the information about this I have found on-line seems to be at best 2 years out of date, and not applicable to my p.c. I am... show more I have been trying to get the gmail video feature or hangout,to work on my p.c. but keep getting the fatal error 1603 window come up. I can't seem to clear this error, so far all of the information about this I have found on-line seems to be at best 2 years out of date, and not applicable to my p.c. I am running windows 7 on a ASUS desktop 32 bit. Please if anyone can help, keep it dead simple as I am by no means a computer buff! It was working O.K. for a couple of days but something somewhere has changed. I have run all of my malware and security scans and all is now clear of any possible viruses! many thanks.
Update: Well absolutely no answers at all, what a surprise, fortunately I have been shown how to completely clear this problem,by a pure chance comment from an acquaintance who once worked in I,T, and I know now just how simple and easy it is to clear if it occurs again for FREE! My P.C. is as clear clean and fast as it... show more Well absolutely no answers at all, what a surprise, fortunately I have been shown how to completely clear this problem,by a pure chance comment from an acquaintance who once worked in I,T, and I know now just how simple and easy it is to clear if it occurs again for FREE! My P.C. is as clear clean and fast as it was when new!
So no points or prizes this time folks!