Do you think I might have tinnitus?

So the story is...

I think it was 2 years ago?? i was crossing a four way with my sister, coming from a randalls store that is very near our home. The pedestrian walking light was beginning to become red so my sister said RUN!!! so we started running and as we got to the other side, you know how it kind of takes some time to stop when youre running full speed, well i was trying to stop and as i was stopping a tripped over a crack that was lifted on the sidewalk and landed on my knee and arm which blocked me from crashing my head onto the sidewalk. As my sister brought me up on my feet I couldnt really see anything. All i could see was blank black and bits of white, I couldnt hear my sister that well, and i lost my balance for a minute or two and it took less than 5 minutes to fully recover from what happened. Now, after that day whenever I sleep totally on my side, either one, i get a really annoying heart beat from my ear. it's REALLY frustrating especially cos its REALLY quiet at night so it sounds louder. And another reason why i think i might have tinnitus is because sometimes not all the time i get a somewhat doppler effect sound in my ear. it's quiet, loud then quiet or a different pattern and always the same pitch. Kind of sounds like when you hit a tuning fork. That's basically it. Does this mean I have tinnitus?

I am a female high schooler if that has to do with anything. I think I should mention that I am in a Health Occupation Students of America class and today we were learning about the five senses of the body. When my teacher mentioned illness's and diseases of the ear, I thought that tinnitus might be the reason why i get these strange noises in my ear. If anyone can help can you please reply back? THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE~

Favorite Answer

Tinnitus is something more like a symptom from a true disorder like Vertigo. It's like a disorder in ear or eyes where balancing is disrupted. I suggest you visit a doctor.

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Tinnitus Research http://Trust.TinnitusFree.win/G4EJzq

i do no longer comprehend approximately changes in blood tension, by fact that im a scientific student. From what we discovered, Tinnitus has diverse motives and one is idiopathic (ability usually docs haven't any sturdy clarification) besides, do no longer complication to lots approximately it, it concerns what variety of disease you have. as long as your no longer having ear discomfort and discharge out of your ear it may flow away by ability of it self. Its once you're having a cut back in listening to interior the ear affected with tinnitus you ought to work out a physician approximately it.

Did you already tried using Tinnitus Miracle program? Go here : http://TinnitusGoGo.com/ . This is able to extremely manage one and all!