How to sell an item on Ebay?

Okay so today I put my xbox 360 up for sale at a fixed price of $75.00. It was sold! I received an email telling me this from Ebay but it says to ship the item to the buyer AFTER they pay. I have not received a payment yet. But further down on the email it says the following: "While you're establishing... show more Okay so today I put my xbox 360 up for sale at a fixed price of $75.00. It was sold! I received an email telling me this from Ebay but it says to ship the item to the buyer AFTER they pay. I have not received a payment yet. But further down on the email it says the following:

"While you're establishing a successful selling track record, access to funds from buyer payments has been delayed. You may be able to get the funds sooner by printing a shipping label on eBay"

I'm confused...when exactly should I ship it out and when should I expect the payment? This is my first time using Ebay and I was planning on buying another Xbox with the money received from my buyer.
1 answer 1