Best Free PS2 emulator for Android Tablet?

What is the best Free PS@ emulator for Android that would run smoothly on a high end tablet? An example of the kind of games I want to play are the Kingdom Hearts games.

Favorite Answer

PS2 emulation is unfortunately difficult, and when it does work, the last thing it is is smooth.

It has not even been perfected on PC so the chances are there are no decent Android emus out there.

I wish there was one for the Vita

• ledet

Ps2 Emulator For Android

Well there are no android ps2 emulators, due to the fact no android devices could possibly hope to run it. I mean unless your high end tablet has like a 3.0ghz+ quad core cpu in it :3

There is a gamecube emulator for android (dolphin which is ofcourse based on the dolphin emu for computer), but it will be again a very long time before something like gamecube is playable.

You would need like a 2.6-3.0ghz dual core cpu.

and i wouldnt get your hopes up for a ps2 or gc emu to ever hit the ps vita, its cpu is far too weak, and unlike android, psvita isnt going to constantly keep coming out with newer/better hardware over time.

PS2 emulation is pretty hard, even on PC, and on something with even less processing power like a tablet it is pretty much impossible. I also agree with Thumbs ↓ if u ♥ me, I wish there was one for the PS Vita since it is powerful enough.

Hi,

You can use bluestacks to run Android apps on pc/mac. Download it for free here http://bit.ly/UzZudq

Good Bye