Cooperative kitchens?

i am 14 and skilled in baking and i want to make a business off of it and i need a kitchen but i cant afford a kitchen so i am looking into working at a cooperative kitchen where i can my my own raw ingredients and make baked goods to sell. i am looking for something where i could possibly pay to use the kitchen... show more i am 14 and skilled in baking and i want to make a business off of it and i need a kitchen but i cant afford a kitchen so i am looking into working at a cooperative kitchen where i can my my own raw ingredients and make baked goods to sell. i am looking for something where i could possibly pay to use the kitchen for and hour or a set amount of time and pay an amount accordingly however it doesn't matter how it operates so long as it allows me to create baked goods and sell them for my own profit and is located in Kentucky or close to it.
Update: i will be selecting a best answer if that helps anything.
1 answer 1