Do you think effort alone is enough to achieve success...?
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
Effort ist a bit of a vague term, of course you need effort to achieve success, but what kind of efforts are needed?
1. Know what you want...exactly what you want (much like a detailed business plan)
2. Desire, without desire you won't do a thing
3. The unwavering belief that success is yours (faith...you have to have faith)
4. Effective actions, don't bother with the stuff that do not get you closer to your wanted desire. Learn, learn, learn and become the best you can be in your chosen field.
5. Gratitude, it brings your whole mind closer to the creative energies
6. Think the correct thoughts, don't put yourself down, don't talk yourself out of it, don't let anyone throw you off your path with their opinions. Don't boast about your achievements. Always remember, you achieve for yourself, to learn, to grow, to expand yourself, not to decorate yourself and seem more important to others.
7. A certain mentality, can't act like a beggar if you want to be the Queen of England (you get the point right?)
8. Give more than you take. I am not speaking in terms of money, I am talking about value. If you can give anyone more value than they can pay for with money....you are successful.
I Hope this helps.
- PaulLv 67 years ago
When the banks mess it up or the government decide on policy changes or even if you are a farmer and the big super market stores by the products from cheap nations and leave you with crops in the field not just your effort but the effort of generations is not enough .I have seen farmers who had to cut down and burn orchards which were planted by their forebears just because processed juice is brought in by the ship load On the other hand people have got very rich just by playing with money
- Anonymous7 years ago
Al play a role in successSource(s): gshpower.wordpress.com
- 7 years ago
Effort is on our part. But our success will depends upon so many external factors and their cooperation.Simply we call them Luck. Effort is recipe and luck is a pinch of salt.Source(s): self//
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- toughastruckLv 77 years ago
Depending on degree of effort produced.Obstacles can be huge are small.
To what degree of effort are you willing to use to remove such obstacle.
- 7 years ago
Sorry but that's a bit of a stupid question.
Not everybody can do everything, sometimes people FAIL and not through the lack of trying.
- JesereLv 77 years ago
Who you know
and What College you attended carry a lot of clout
- SucculentLv 47 years ago
If that was the case, Id be as rich as Donald Trump, ha, you know what im sayin? Ha, ya know? ya know what im sayin?
- SKY vs SPACELv 57 years ago
Not if the success sought is 'effortlessness'..