Why am I gaining weight as a vegetarian?

I don't eat excessive, pasta, cheese, or bread yet I'm gaining weight. I eat lots of fruits, veggies, and nut bars. My lunch is usually a salad.. I don't usually eat that many sweets unless its like a party or something someone help D: oh yeah and im active too so what's the deal I weighed 108 now... show more I don't eat excessive, pasta, cheese, or bread yet I'm gaining weight. I eat lots of fruits, veggies, and nut bars. My lunch is usually a salad.. I don't usually eat that many sweets unless its like a party or something someone help D: oh yeah and im active too so what's the deal I weighed 108 now I'm going to 115 ever since I stopped eating all types of meat. This is so messed up ;--;
Update: I exercise Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday for three hours each so I think I'm good on exercising I do dance. And uum my parents say I eating too little and I've been a vegeterian for a about 6 months, but I realized I was slot gradually gaining pounds I don't want it to continue I seriously need some... show more I exercise Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday for three hours each so I think I'm good on exercising I do dance. And uum my parents say I eating too little and I've been a vegeterian for a about 6 months, but I realized I was slot gradually gaining pounds I don't want it to continue I seriously need some consultation ;---; and yeah vegetarianism isn't like a diet... But I don't do it cause of animal cruelty I just find meat absolutely disgusting..... And I would prefer to click to my veggie ways
Update 2: And I would but eh my sister says I should eat more of the nut bars cause I'm not getting enough protein, errrr this is so frustrating and thnx you all for trying to help me and dealing with my bitchiness its just so confuddling ;---;