Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Why does my hands/arms shake?

My hands started shaking about a month ago and I'm pretty worried about something happening to me. The shaking isn't noticeable, but when I stretch or flex myself then the shaking is noticeable. I have no disease and I'm very healthy, I'm not overweight. I also recently started playing basketball and I've suddenly developed muscles in both of my arms, only in 2-3 weeks of throwing the basketball. Could this be the reason why I'm shaking? Or is there something with my blood sugar level? I can hold small things and move my hands, fingers & arms very good and there's nothing wrong. Except for the slight trembling that I develop even more under stress, nervousness, tiredness, right after moving & when I'm hungry.

I'm 14 years old. Thank you. :)

Favorite Answer

It might be something called "essential tremor", which can be completely harmless. Or some other reason.

Go to a doctor just be be sure.

Source(s): I've known people with essential tremor, and I have an essential tremor in one thumb.

My son is also 8 months old and does the identical thing!! What is it?? He does it when he's proven some thing new, or when he gets real excited with his favourite toys. He appears so adorable, but it surely kinda freaks me out oftentimes, too.

You have weak nerves. Take Neurobion tablet one a day continuously.