Is it weird to have your own picture framed?

Is it at all weird to have a picture of yourself framed? does it seem like a narcissistic thing to do? Its a small frame, and it was taken on a day I spent with friends, but I love the picture, even though its just me.

• B K
    Favorite Answer

How is it weird?

Don't be silly. And no it isn't narcissistic.

It's good to like how you look and feel good about yourself - it show's a healthy state of mind, and is absolutely normal.

• Ara57

I have three framed pictures of me with my husband and family visible from where I sit at the computer. So IMO it is not weird at all!

• Dopler

Yeah, that's a bit strange. Framed photos are normally mementos about important people and events. Like if you had a photo of yourself that was taken in an exotic location while you were on a trip, then the photo would be commemorating that day.

An everyday photo of oneself isn't something that would usually displayed in one's own home.

no its great to remember yourself on a happy day - just keep on loving it My daughter has one of me on her wall when I was 15 and I love seeing it there. No just have something ready to say if anyone puts you down for it -

If you love the picture and it makes you feel pretty who cares what anyone else thinks because it makes you feel good:) it's harmless...

There's nothing wrong with that! Treat yourself! photos represent great memories :)

• keerok

No.

Absolutely not.

no :)

happy picturing!

No, it's healthy