Natives help!! How do you say this in Swedish? (NO INTERNET TRANSLATION!)?

"I have got a letter from the HR department that I will have to move to other department, which is the busiest section in my company. They work from early i the morning until midnight almost everyday, including weekends, and the boss there is so arrogant and selfish as far as I have heard the rumors. I... show more "I have got a letter from the HR department that I will have to move to other department, which is the busiest section in my company. They work from early i the morning until midnight almost everyday, including weekends, and the boss there is so arrogant and selfish as far as I have heard the rumors. I don't want to go there but I have to. Goodbye my life."

I want to post it on my facebook only towards my swedish friends. It doesn't have to be word-to-word accurate. The important thing is to make it natural. Again, no google or any other Internet translation, please! Tack!