Guys, am I really bad looking?

Went to a party where I heard people talking bad about me... :(

please be honest, I won't bite. thanks!

http://oi36.tinypic.com/34ht5ra.jpg

No, but low self esteem is sure a bad quality! Who cares what those stupid jerks think at that party! Probably just jealous

you're not bad looking at all, you are cute, you have a nice face and pretty hair. You look like a nice person. dont let what people say get to you.

It doesn't matter what other people say to you no one is to judge if you are ugly or not. The way you do things and the way you think makes you beautiful :)

• No, you are absolutely gorgeous. And I'm not just saying that, I assure you. You are extremely beautiful.

If someone was talking bad about you, it means they were jealous of you...especially if they were fellow girls.

But no, you're gorgeous!

• You do realize that people only try to bring other people down because they are trying to find some way of making themselves feel better about themselves, right?

No, you aren't bad looking.

People are idiots, and idiots talk, you just need to ignore them.

Are you serious? I think you look really nice; I wouldn't hesitate to kiss you.

Your Pretty Strawberry :)

U r cute

• No, you're not. You're cute so don't worry about what people say.