Why do Aquarius people act like robots?

Ok I don't know why but most Aquarius people act like robots (my older sister included, as she's one, and it's kind've creepy. They also pop up out of nowhere at random times of day & when they talk to you a lot of the time they sound uneasy. But then you ask them questions and they won't tell you. You ask them if they're lying to you and they say that they aren't, even if they are. Oh and they're also SO funny & they don't even have to do hardly anything..;p;

Favorite Answer

Yes they are robots but i hardly find them funny, you have to do the job to make them laugh.

Ugh annoying ... " I know what you mean by creepy" lmao they are very weird and creepy...

Source(s): They are robots because they are scared to show emotion and Aquarius is a sign detached from emotions lmao EDITED- "." was spot on. they are stubborn and not that understanding and hypocrites i forgot to mention they can also be hypocrites just to side with ppl. (from experience)

No they're not robots. Me and my friend are rational and logical but not unemotional. Really depends some are like robots some are not like robots

The ephemeris says she is aquarius. She is capricornus. They think they are aquarius and act funny. I have such sister too. Aquarius is not robot. But people who intent for status believe they are aquarius. For they are capricornus. Capricornus is a robot since they need status in their caracter. Aquarius does not need that . Proof they are capricornus not aquarius. Try. Say you are capricornus , wait how for their reaction. India has right . India has best emphemeris but also different. Just with 5 degrees to much in our days, you can calculate with the next url. It is 7 degrees less. So you can somehow calculate right with in mind those 7 degrees correction to be made. I know with 2 degrees neccesary correction but you will see not the constellations.

I give that page to.

http://astrobix.com/daily/planet_ephemeris (think the chance with 7 degrees less, so calculate your sisters birth constallation)

most extreme correct on the internet so far I could find is the next page

http://kamalkapoor.com/online-ephemeres/ephemeris....

The planet with capricornus is saturn. this is fear. saturn cause fear. and is the instinct.

The planet with aquarius is uranus. That is no fear and fear. Real aquarius is people are fearless.

People who think are pisces are in fact aquarius.

People who think are aries are pisces.

I was called 29 degrees taurus. Yet I am 29 degress aries. The different is precise 30 degrees.

In the year 0 , that means 2013 years ago, the emphemeris was correct. 66 years later they forgot to make this changes with 1 degree every 66 year.

Let me guess you got hurt by a aquarius and now you feel the need to come on here and ask if aquarius are robots? No humans aren't robots, a machine made by man is a robot. A aquarius is also not a human but a astrology sign, to judge someone based on there sign alone is selfish and bad attitude.

Every gets jealous, acts o arrogant, stubborn, and not very understanding at times, you people are doing just that right now. *shakes finger* maybe you all need a mirror so each of you can see your own reflections, because I promise you this that not one of you are perfect.

The only ones I see here who lack emotions, who are Not understanding and very stupid is yourselves.

Astrobix Ephemeris

• Haley

Never noticed any of that with my Aqua's. Only time I have seen Aqua's uneasy if they are unsure on which angle on the issue they should take.

Leo

Bc robots are logical

Lightworker deserved 100 points for that answer!!!

"they are very weird and creepy" - Hard cookie. What an accurate and deep description of a person (sarcasm) lol.

*does not compute*