Pain in my sides, it hurts?

I have pains in both of my sides, right above my hip bone.. and right below my rib cage. (in the middle of them both). And if i breath in or out to hard it hurts, and just tonight i have recently developed a headache and felt nauseous. My sides feel swollen, more than usual? What could this be.. please help, and... show more I have pains in both of my sides, right above my hip bone.. and right below my rib cage. (in the middle of them both). And if i breath in or out to hard it hurts, and just tonight i have recently developed a headache and felt nauseous. My sides feel swollen, more than usual? What could this be.. please help, and describe to me in detail, not one-to one word sentences. Thanks :)
Update: I have not been working out. Ive been doing everything i normally do.. But my stomach is also constantly making noises like its growling and it feels empty, even when i JUST ate. The pain is a weird pain and hard to describe..