Youtube video problem or Flash player problem?

When I play a youtube video, it will play for a good 5 or 10 seconds and then stop playing, but still carries out audio. The video won't start playing again until I move my cursor around. When I use the "pop-out" option, I have no troubles with this. Usually, this occurs if I put it in full screen,... show more When I play a youtube video, it will play for a good 5 or 10 seconds and then stop playing, but still carries out audio. The video won't start playing again until I move my cursor around. When I use the "pop-out" option, I have no troubles with this.
Usually, this occurs if I put it in full screen, and will continue to happen after that...Sometimes it happens when I haven't even touched full screen. This is a rough comparison, but it's like the screen saver on a computer, if you don't touch the computer, it goes to sleep, but still plays audio from anything running in the background, and won't proceed to show the screen(video) until you move your mouse.
I use Firefox, and currently possess the Google Redirect Virus...but all this does is when I google something, there is a 80% chance it will redirect me to another site (ironically, sometimes it redirects me to a website that lets you purchase Norton) Google Chrome functions fine and also has this virus, youtube runs normal on Chrome.
So, is this a problem with youtube, flash player, or my browser?

Also, if you know anything about it, could someone also help me get rid of the virus I have? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Update: The problem is not with my WiFi, that's all the details I know at the minute. I know this because Chrome and Internet Explorer function fine.