A few questions about the Grateful Dead? Please hurry, I need answers ASAP :)?

So, me and my friend Jessica are required to do an "Epic Battles" project for my research writting class. We are doing the Grateful Dead vs. the Beatles. Im doing the Beatles, shes doing the Grateful Dead. Due to her computer not having powerpoint, I have to complete her slides she has not finished. (Its... show more So, me and my friend Jessica are required to do an "Epic Battles" project for my research writting class. We are doing the Grateful Dead vs. the Beatles. Im doing the Beatles, shes doing the Grateful Dead. Due to her computer not having powerpoint, I have to complete her slides she has not finished. (Its due tommorow) So I just have a few questions about the Grateful Dead...

1.) Who is the band member with the hat on? He is on the far left. http://vikkichowney.com/2010/08/the-one-where-the-grateful-dead-influences-google/

2.) How many albums have the grateful dead recorded?

3.) Just an opinion question: The Beatles or The Grateful Dead? (Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but the one who wins the argument gets 10 extra points on thier grade)

Please help if possible. Thank you :)
1 answer 1