Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

What is the better channel to watch the NFL draft on tonight?

NFL Network or ESPN and why are they better if you can tell me?

Favorite Answer

Probably NFL Network.. Guys at ESPN don't have a clue most of the time....

Source(s): RT....

NFL Network is way better.

ESPN has Mel "I'm never right and when that happens I blast the team for not agreeing with me" Kiper, Jon Gruden, and Chris Berman working it tonight, and probably a few others. That's more than enough to tell me to stay away from ESPN

• D

NFL Network. Better analysis, more intelligent hosts and no Chris Berhman or Mel Kiper. The last two being the most important.

• kukwa

I listen what you're throwing out! it really is the NFL draft, and there is NBA playoff basketball tonight! On proper of that, the day before in the present day I picked up a 6 %. of a few fancy microbrews i have not in any respect tried that i'm enthusiastic about! I merely ought to bust my hump in the present day, and guard some issues after artwork!

Nfl network only because that is all it will show on espn they will keep showing updates on other sports too

NFL network is the premium channel so I would say that. It also has the better coverage.