Paranoid after pinworms! HELP ME?

Okay two years ago I had worms, I am currently 17 and very clean and always make sure I wash my hands after using the bathroom ect.. this is very embarrassing! Anyway they was treated and they went away.. A few times I got paranoid because of them and after a while the paranoia went away but now it is back again... show more Okay two years ago I had worms, I am currently 17 and very clean and always make sure I wash my hands after using the bathroom ect.. this is very embarrassing! Anyway they was treated and they went away.. A few times I got paranoid because of them and after a while the paranoia went away but now it is back again and it really is scaring me! It has only been a few days but I am still scared! I've been worrying literally all day and If I think I'll feel itchy and if I feel a slight itch near my anus I run to the bathroom and wipe myself 100 times. It's really upsetting me and scaring me! If I'm with my friends or something and my minds off it I don't feel a single thing so I don't know if it's me or they are back, please help me!
2 answers 2