I'm paler than a polar bear? Any tips on how to tan without fake tan or makeup?

I am really really pale. Like whiter than paper. And I hate it. I'm also 9stone,so I'm fat :( I'm 13 btw and female. But I want to be tan but don't want to use fake tan or makeup. And it's impossible to get a sun tan because I live in Ireland where the most interesting thing is potatoes and sheep. So any tan tips?

Best Answer

Embrace your paleness. You could be one contestant, and adored by Asians, specially if you're young & slim.

Example what I'm talking about. Read this: Miss Korea 2013 Contestants Spark Plastic Surgery Debate- April 24, 2013.

I just came from Ireland, and I found many people there working @ luxury spas, banks, hotels have beautiful pale complexion.

Watch Mirror, Mirror when the evil queen played by Julia Roberts wanted to look as fair as the princess played by Lily Collins. I came from a vacay in Ireland, and many of the people there working in the profession (luxury hotels and banks, etc.) have beautiful white complexion!

This is what beautiful flawless skin looks like:

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/dos-and-donts/hai...

Google Liv Tyler. http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&...

Or Google Catherine Zeta Jones - she's 42 with beautiful skin.

Watch The Duchess - Keira Knightly has flawless complexion - a natural beauty.

Taylor Swift is another starlet with beautiful skin, in her 20's.

Nicole Kidman has flawless skin or Julianne Moore, who is 7 yrs. younger than me!

Google: Pale Complexion celebrities.About 513,000 results

If you're very tall, very skinny, and pale complexion, you're a desirable model in Asia!

I've been protecting myself from the sun since age 9, but no matter, I got Discoid Lupus. Google that one. It was like someone punched my chin and it gave a purplish mark. It took 12 years for that to fade, so now I'm using a wide brim hat or umbrella for protection. Gene Simmons & Shannon both have been seen hold an umbrella during an event. They were invented before beauty products, for a reason. Google also Bullous Pemphegoid, photos, another skin disorder.

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

Tanning comes & go, unless you do them everyday 24/7 for the rest of your life. But in the end the only thing you'll benefit is either moles, freckles, skin tags or discolorations from sunscreens, lotions, etc. and the more you do, the more they get larger, darker & bumpier. My nephew had a membership in a tanning bed salon for a year. After it expired, he stopped, now he's as white as before he began.

Tanning, is a result for 'damaged skin' and no products can reverse you from skin cancer or damaged skin, may prevent you from pre-mature aging, but that's part of the billion dollar beauty industry.

A new study conducted by the Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Dermatology has found that tanning bed exposure can be dangerous when tanners self-diagnose skin problems and use the radiation to treat skin eruptions. The study specifically found that a tanning bed user that used the radiation to treat a mild skin rash caused by an ibuprofen allergy developed a much more severe reaction called toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN). When left untreated, TEN can be fatal.

Melanoma is the leading cause of death from skin disease. An estimated 76,259 new cases of skin cancer will be reported particularly among women in their 20's & 30's, and that's 6,020 more than 2011, people died from the disease, according to the National Cancer Institute. Two million people are diagnosed with skin cancer in the US each year, according to the EPA's Sun-Wise Program. That's more than breast, colon, lung and prostate cancer cases combine! Now however, a recently published study suggests that those people with ginger hair and fair complexions face a much higher risk of developing dead skin cancer even if they are completely protected.

Nov 2nd, 2012.

Are trying using a groundwork about 2 hues darker than your epidermis tone. Add some blush and you will get the color you want with out the harsh tanning sales space or oily tanning creme. =) just make sure you blend it in together with your neck so it would not look like you're sporting a mask.

The most advice I can give is to go outside a lot in the sun on sunny days if you have them and soak up the sun. Thats all the advice I could really give you that may give you a natural tan but you gotta be careful too because sometimes, depending on a girls skin, you can get sun burns easily. For me, I can't get a tan, I just get freckles.

The Irish have been infamous for their pallor since the beginning of time, my dear. Accept your pale skin, embrace it - it's beautiful.

Work on the weight though. Children should never be obese.

Haha polar bears have black skin! :0