Melvin asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Has the lack of "star power" in this year's NFL draft made you lose interest in it?

Bonus question: Who do you want YOUR team to draft in the first round?

Favorite Answer

HELL NO. If you actually have good football knowledge, and a eye for scouting(WHY did Burcifit fall) then this draft actually makes you drool. Anyone can predict a Luck, or RG3 will be great but scouting a Tyler Wilson, Miguel Maysonett, Le'Veon Bell takes real talent this is why this draft excites me because, I think, there are starters in EVERY round of this draft. Plus it falls right in line with what my team, the Cowboys need. The draft is weak in skill positions at RB WR QB CB and Dallas has no need for that.

I want my Boys to take one of the two stud Guards, SHELDON RICHARDSON, or trade down and pick a safety ( Reid, Cyrpien, Swearinger) then pick up whatever we didn't get in the first, in the 2nd.

Source(s): I'm the source

Not in the slightest. I love doing my own scouting and this draft is perfect to really pick prospects apart.

BQ: I hope the Eagles take Star Lotulelei or Dion Jordan. I wouldn't mind an OT, or maybe a trade back.

Not really, there is a lot of uncertainty in this draft, which makes it more interesting in my opinion.

BQ: For the Chargers, an offensive tackle, even if they have to trade up to get one, they should do it.

• DB-C

No, I think there are plenty of good players, just not any QB's, but my team doesn't need QB anyways, so I'm not really annoyed by that.

BQ - Marcus Trufant to the Giants, but it all depends on who is available, if somebody drops we will pick them up.

• ?

No,I mean everyone's exited! I wouldn't miss it for the world .

Bq:Dallas needs a defensive tackle,guard,off.tackle and safety....I say we trade down to get more picks in case there is no great value at 18.

no one of the most interesting drafts, and their are stars just not qb or RB, I want my browns to take Chance Warmack, dee millner or Dion Jordan

nah, just because they aren't considered "stars" doesn't mean they wont be great NFL players to watch.

Not really