Your opinion please, language lovers: Spanish, Portuguese or Italian?

So, I have been approved for a fully funded volunteer opportunity anywhere in Europe. I have always loved languages and cultures, and can already speak fluent German after living there for two years. However, my German was already at a reasonable level and I spoke too much English the first year, ( I changed the... show more So, I have been approved for a fully funded volunteer opportunity anywhere in Europe. I have always loved languages and cultures, and can already speak fluent German after living there for two years. However, my German was already at a reasonable level and I spoke too much English the first year, ( I changed the second year). So I am unable to fully grasp how long it can take.

I have a very basic knowledge of Spanish (and i mean basic - hello my name is, i live in etc) but for Italian and Portuguese, I have no previous knowledge at all. I would like to volunteer in one of these three countries and would like to ask which level is possible to obtain in each of these languages after living in country for 9-12 months? Especially since I would be speaking it constantly and taking courses on the side. Which language is the easiest to make progress in? Is it really possible to reach an intermediate / advanced level in each of these languages in 9-12 months? Would it be more possible in one than in another?

Thanks in advance.