Foot pain in arches, ball of foot, and toes. What wrong with my feet?

I am 17 yrs old and I have been dancing for 14 yrs so throughout the years my feet have taken a beating. However, for the last 6 months my feet have been really bothering me and I have had a lot of pain. At nights and in the morning the my arches and balls of my feet are painful to walk on the most, but I... show more I am 17 yrs old and I have been dancing for 14 yrs so throughout the years my feet have taken a beating. However, for the last 6 months my feet have been really bothering me and I have had a lot of pain. At nights and in the morning the my arches and balls of my feet are painful to walk on the most, but I experience pain throughout the day. Occasionally, my 2nd through 4th toes will go numb. The worst is when I go running or high energy dance and my arches absolutely kill and feel like they are on fire. I am going to see a foot doctor after the dance season is over, I am just wondering what your opinions/experience has been so I am a little more informed. Thanks!
1 answer 1