Spongebob Squarepants Episode, 'Fools on April', Mirrors 'Home Alone'?

So I was just watching the April fools Sppngebob episode and I was noticing how similar it is to the Christmas movie Home Alone. After Squidward plays the really nasty prank on Spongebob, a fish in the Krusty Krab says "April fools, JERK" . Thats almost identical to when Kevin's uncle calls him a... show more So I was just watching the April fools Sppngebob episode and I was noticing how similar it is to the Christmas movie Home Alone.

After Squidward plays the really nasty prank on Spongebob, a fish in the Krusty Krab says "April fools, JERK" . Thats almost identical to when Kevin's uncle calls him a jerk after he spills the pop or something when they order pizza in Home Alone.

Later on, when Squidward is feeling guilty, he thinks about what the fish said to him just like Kevin did when he woke up and his family was gone, at least I think that's the scene he does it.

Squidward also thinks about what numerous other fish said and Kevin thinks about what his other family members said

So basically, I was just wondering if anybody else noticed this and if there was a statement from the producers or something. Who knows, maybe it's just a coincidence.