I wanna know what type of guy girls want...girls answer only please.?

Ok ima tell you ladies what kind of stuff I like to see in a girl. I want a girl that is kind of out going, she's gotta be bright (common sense), she has to know how to have fun like mudding, racing, ect. But she also has to be girly! I guess you could say that I want a southern type of girl...she also has to... show more Ok ima tell you ladies what kind of stuff I like to see in a girl.
I want a girl that is kind of out going, she's gotta be bright (common sense), she has to know how to have fun like mudding, racing, ect. But she also has to be girly! I guess you could say that I want a southern type of girl...she also has to care alot, she can't be a preppy b**** but she can be sassy! And this is most important, she has to be beautiful! Nice long legs and medium tall body, tan and anywhere from 5'2-5'6 (I'm 6'2) she has to be white (I'm not too racist) and she HAS to be skinny!! Around 105-115 NO HEAVIER, burnet hair down to her boobs or so, perky boobs not saggy, and I actually don't care about big boobs haha c's or so are good, nice butt too, smells good all of the time, and big blue eyes :) eyes are the first thing I look for in a girl :) I don't think I'm missing anything els. (This Is my ex btw(( the reason I'm doing this is becausel I miss her and I'm not going to ever find another girl like her :( but as they say "love isn't a posetion, it's an obsession"
Now I like to know what girls want! What they are interested in!! And if thr is a girl out their that is like this then tell me bc then I know they are out their and I'm willing to look anywhere for them :( I just miss my baby :'(