Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Guns do kill people, When will Republicans stop spreading that spin?

Favorite Answer

My .45 ACP cant drive a stick shift,so it stayed home tonight.

A GUN cannot kill someone. A PERSON with a gun can kill someone. Republicans will not stop "spreading that spin" just think about it- its not THE GUN, its the person with the gun. "Guns kill people" makes no sense. A gun has no brain. It has no choice of whether or not to kill someone. A person does. If I were to kill someone, would I say its my gun's fault? No. Only a living thing can kill.

Source(s): Common logic

Lets ban Pressure cookers they kill people.

The Boston Bombers set bombs at a international event, harming dozens of people, and killing three, including a young boy. Then they killed a police officer, and spent a week on the run. Do you think they would really give a sh*t about a piece of paper in Washington if it said " Thou shall not own a gun "

The only people who would care, are law-abiding, and won't go around shooting people. So instead of banning everyone's guns, lets stop the shooters.

Buckets of water kill more toddlers than guns. You gonna ban those too?

If we banned guns, the increase in gun crime and gun crime deaths alone would more than make up for the lives that would be "saved".

Just another example of how liberal thinking is, well, NOT.

wijgc

I'm not republician, I'm liberal and I even know guns don't kill. It's honestly common sense. If you out a gun on a table does it float in the air and shoot someone? No. A human has to pick the gun up and pull the trigger making them the killers. Guns can't kill the cant move find can't pull a trigger. I feel bad for people like you for being so dumb

People use guns to kill people.

I think that is the most accurate.

• Guns don't kill, people kill.

That is why we want background checks on the PEOPLE. I could care less about the guns background.

That is why we don't want PEOPLE with violent or criminal histories to have guns. Guns history of it was used prior doesn't matter to me.

That is why we want PEOPLE to be licensed and trained. I trust the gun to do it's job properly.

That is why we want mental health background checks on the PEOPLE. I trust the gun not to be crazy.

Yes they do. I don't know why those stanists.. Sorry "americans" insist on making sure everybody has a gun there.

You know how people get a bad background ? By comitting crimes therefore samebody sane would have to kill 100 people at a movie theater to probably not be allowed to use a gun again.

Seriously americans u are fuckn retards!! I don't know if they make a **** ton of money on giving eveybody guns but u are not ****. Safe when everybody u know owns a gun

• "A"

75% of gun related murders are gang related. No gang members get guns legally to begin with.

Or, how about this, you are far more likely to die:

by falling down, outlaw stairs and ice

killing yourself, outlaw being able to be alone, mandatory buddy system

in a car accident, outlaw cars

other accidents, outlaw getting out of bed

stroke, outlaw brains

cancer, outlaw . . . uncontrolled cell replication

heart disease, outlaw hearts

Guns were made for what...........................................murdering and killing.....Hunting?

That's right hunting things to kill things.....all day long.....didn't KILL off the supermarkets did it?

The British are coming.....coming with what.........they dumped 99% of their guns.