I was pushed down a flight of steps and....?

So at school I was fooling around with my friends. We were playing on the staircase (yes I know we are dumb) and my friend pushed me. I almost made it to the bottom while still on my feet but about 4 steps to the end i lost my balance and fell backwards. to avoid hitting my head i threw my arms up and held on to... show more So at school I was fooling around with my friends. We were playing on the staircase (yes I know we are dumb) and my friend pushed me. I almost made it to the bottom while still on my feet but about 4 steps to the end i lost my balance and fell backwards. to avoid hitting my head i threw my arms up and held on to the railing as i was jerked down the steps. It didnt hurt but now its the day after and on my right side below my armpit a bit above my rib cage, it hurts. I can't see any bruises and my mom massaged it a little. Did I pull a muscle or something? How can I make the pain go away? I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR ON MONDAY FOR A REGULAR CHECK UP AND TO GET A COUPLE VACCINES. IF THE PAIN CONTINUES UNTIL MONDAY I WILL NOTIFY MY DOCTOR. THANKS :)
3 answers 3