Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Puberty and my height question!!!?

HI, I have a question... Im about 5'4-5" and I weigh 138.... Kind of have a stomach and I have had man boobs and inverted nipples all of a second... I think It could be puberty gynecomastia, but Im not sure... (im doing cardio in case its just im a fat ***! LOL) Anyway besides that, I have gotten arm pit hair at around IDK, I think like 12 years old and im 14 now... I got pubes like at 13-14 and I have started getting upper lip hairs at age 14... Not really any leg or arm (dark hairs atleast) I have hair but Im short!!! BTW, I have the penis size of an average 14 year old that has went through puberty so... Yah, I also still have a high voice though.... Could you please tell me when I could possibly get taller and deeper voice? My girlfriend is like 1/2-1 inch taller than me and she whines all the time! LOL thanks for your help! BYE!!!

• SIX6UN
    Best Answer

Yes, you are a bit short. So then go! See a doctor and read on. First, you have learned in biology that when your body reaches puberty the long bones become fixed in length. Fixed, second your height is controlled by a hormone from the pituitary gland called: the Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Third, scientists have synthesized HGH making it readily available through doctors who prescribe it to hundreds of rich baseball players like St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Rick Ankiel, and thousands of rich film stars like Sylvester Stallone, oh, oh, and, and occasionally even children who are too, too short.

But, Dude, there are at least Two problems.

One, a narrow window of time . . . This hormone, HGH, can easily bring a short person to a full normal height, if, if, if they get it in time. Time. This stuff will not work if, if your bones are mature, you know, fixed in length.

Second, HGH is so much in demand by rich sports/movies people that . . . many family MDs may be wary of Federal scrutiny. So a Doctor may be reluctant to prescribe therapeutic HGH to the honestly-short boys who really need it. Just wait they often say; everyone will say. The Ignorant among us will chant 'DNA' as if DNA is fate. But realize, lots of the people who are saying, "DNA, DNA, just wait" are really laughing, and it ain't funny.

Your challenge is to get to a Pediatrician, Endocrinologist, or Urologist for a consultation. Then you will really know your situation and options. But, you must do this before your time for help has passed. Also, mentally toughen-up by demanding people around you stop laughing, demanding your folks and friends support you – then get your blood tested and a wise doctor's consultation. Also. Do not listen to silly anecdotes that all go like this: my mother's second cousin was only five-feet tall at his graduation and now he's over six-feet tall! Yeah, right, in what fantasy-world do they live? My last thoughts Remember: Time, HGH (not DNA) toughen up, oh, and Time. Good Luck.

Check out this quote is from a great site – Magic Foundation:

Quote: "What surprises most people is the fact that [HGH deficiency] affects much more than just a child's height. Concerns for families of children diagnosed with Growth Hormone Deficiency include serious problems relating to; heart strength, lung capacity, bone density, immune system function and much more! The entire body is affected if a child is growth hormone deficient! Therefore, it is IMPORTANT to identify children with growth hormone deficiency as early as possible to avoid the permanent internal delays and damage in addition to the potential loss of permanent inches."

References

*St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Rick Ankiel received a 12-month supply of human growth hormone in 2004, the New York Daily News reported Friday, September 7th, 2007.

*Famed "Rocky" star Sly Stallone . . . was caught smuggling 48 vials of human growth hormone into Australia [without a prescription] . . . he pled guilty and . . . [brags about his use of HGH.]

• John

most likely you will grow and have the voice change within 18 months of now. casual observation of friends it seems like a lot of time s the growth hits in the summer months. so I am saying this summer or next summer. but it is just a guess and worth what you paid for it. I am a parent trying to help.