I need help paying for my Nexium?

I do not have insurance, I am a full-time student and Nexium is the only thing that helps me. My Dr e-script me a 90 day supply to my local CVS and the total is $646.00...I simply cannot afford that. I signed up for the Nexium savings card which only takes $50.00 off. I ask how much a 10 day supply would be (10... show more I do not have insurance, I am a full-time student and Nexium is the only thing that helps me. My Dr e-script me a 90 day supply to my local CVS and the total is $646.00...I simply cannot afford that. I signed up for the Nexium savings card which only takes $50.00 off. I ask how much a 10 day supply would be (10 pills) and it's $78.72
I've done some research online for prescription help and it just took me to spam :(
Please if anyone has any information to help me out I would truly appreciate it.

***I do not eat spicy foods, drink alcohol, nor smoke...I can take a sip of water and at time will bring on my symptoms. I do not have ulcers either.