Im now starting to see yellow sperm cell shape lines on well light white walls paper etc?

Ok so i have health anxiety pretty bad and a while ago i went to an eye docter because i thought my retnia was detaching. He said all was fine and if anything changed to call back and theyd check again just incase. Anyway i was doing homework and i noticed something then i saw yellow sperm shaped lines moving... show more Ok so i have health anxiety pretty bad and a while ago i went to an eye docter because i thought my retnia was detaching. He said all was fine and if anything changed to call back and theyd check again just incase. Anyway i was doing homework and i noticed something then i saw yellow sperm shaped lines moving across the paper i instantly had an anxiety attack and became very aware of my eyes. Now today we were whatching a play in school and i noticed that i could see an occasinal blue dot or line and now i think i may have a brain tumor. I told my mom i need to call the eye docter back and she said that shed be wasting 20 dollors because im fine but how does she know she is not a doctor. Anyway if you know what is going on feel free to answer and do you know any sites i could talk to docters on
1 answer 1