bible verses related to physician assisted suicide?

I am writing a final exam paper on physician assisted suicide and I would like to reference a Bible verse in my argument. Ironically I overheard a reference to it on the religion channel awhile ago, but with all of my research I have not been able to come across it. The verse had something to do with someone interfering with a natural death. I hope someone out there in cyberspace can help me on this, my 4.0 depends on it!

Favorite Answer

You're wasting you time, there are no verses about physical assisted suicide in the bible. There is one that says "don't" if you are interested in that.

Ecclesiastes 7:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 Do not be overly wicked,

Nor be foolish:

Why should you die before your time?

the idea of the hippocratic oath is do no damage - or the popular version isn't play at God. i imagine each and every man or woman has the right to be free of outrage, soreness, and loneliness. i imagine you've a appropriate to come back to a decision on your own beliefs. i imagine those who pick suicide are both not firmly on proper of issues of their psychological faculties or suffering - both one in all which must have steps taken immediately to end the undertaking yet not by technique of killing them. i will not help an intentional third celebration ending to someones existence. it really is how I outline the note homicide. If i'm fired as a pharmacist for not issuing the morning after pill am I also fired as a well being care professional for not killing you?