Can MDMA cause seizures?

I'm a 24 year old female who has done mdma several times before and loves it, however; last September I suffered from a seizure due to 'binge drinking' which from my understanding is drinking too much alcohol too often and your body relying on it for daily functions. Therefore if you decide not to drink... show more I'm a 24 year old female who has done mdma several times before and loves it, however; last September I suffered from a seizure due to 'binge drinking' which from my understanding is drinking too much alcohol too often and your body relying on it for daily functions. Therefore if you decide not to drink for example on a Monday after a long weekend of boozing up, you may experience a seizure because your body is adjusting to not having alcohol.

Because of this I have stayed far away from alcohol but would like to do MDMA. In the past I haven't hesitated at all with it, but this seizure did frighten me and I wanted an unbiased opinion.
And please try avoiding the 'just dont do it' answers because clearly I've thought this through.
From what I've mentioned above you can see that I don't suffer from epilepsy but nonetheless I want to be certain that ill be okay.