Does my finger sound like its broken?

I know that no-one could tell me for sure but I don't want to waste the doctors time by going to A&E and my nearest MIU centre is about 2 hours drive away. So, I crushed my finger 3 days ago between a jack and metal table at work, a lot of pressure was put on the end of my finger. It hurt pretty bad and bled... show more I know that no-one could tell me for sure but I don't want to waste the doctors time by going to A&E and my nearest MIU centre is about 2 hours drive away.
So, I crushed my finger 3 days ago between a jack and metal table at work, a lot of pressure was put on the end of my finger. It hurt pretty bad and bled a little so i went to clean it up. After about 30 seconds i almost passed out (wasn't even in much pain) Sat down for a bit and after about 5 minutes my finger swelled up to double normal size. It went numb and then started burning.
I had the feeling of numbness and a burning sensation throughout the day, along with excrutiating pain if i knocked it slightly. Now 3 days later, it is still swollen, although not as much, with a horrible burning pain by my joint (the tip of my finger). I can bend my finger a little. There isn't any bruising but i've broken bones before with very little bruising. Does this sound like a break or something else?? Sorry for making this so long,, wanted to add the details for better answers. All answers appreciated

Also just want to add that I have taped it up just incase its broken, don't want to end up with a dodgy finger!