Famous People 1900s-1990s?

I'm doing a design project in Language Arts and need ten people from the 1900s-1990s that had a famous 'look'. I have Marilyn Manroe,Audrey Hepburn, and Elvis, but I need ten more people who wore something that made a real statement. My partner and I are re-doing their looks into more modern ways. They... show more I'm doing a design project in Language Arts and need ten people from the 1900s-1990s that had a famous 'look'. I have Marilyn Manroe,Audrey Hepburn, and Elvis, but I need ten more people who wore something that made a real statement. My partner and I are re-doing their looks into more modern ways. They can be male or female, like if an actor always wore a pinstriped suit, we could redo that. Thanks for all your help. xx
Update: P.S. and maybe give the time they wore a really influential outfit? Like when Marilyn wore her signiture white dress, give the movie or appearance. Thanks.
Update 2: P.S.S. also, if it could be something not so scandalous, that would be preferred. I have to show this in front of the class, and it would be rather awkward to talk about something like that.