Ideas for a 16th birthday party?

so i turn 16 in September aaand i need some ideas for my 16th birthday party girls :) I live in a cottage with a big garden etc etc but its in the country, about half an hour away from the town, which would make it harder for me to try and have a big house party or something as i would need to find a way to get... show more so i turn 16 in September aaand i need some ideas for my 16th birthday party girls :) I live in a cottage with a big garden etc etc but its in the country, about half an hour away from the town, which would make it harder for me to try and have a big house party or something as i would need to find a way to get everyone to my house, also not that sure if my mum would let me lol.

I also have a second house/flat in Edinburgh (5 hours away from my house) which i could take some friends up to but i could only take a few and i have no idea what to do there either!

I'm kinda hoping to have a good memorable party as I never had one last year so any ideas from you guys is much appreciated :) x