Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 years ago

dip dyed hair, what colour?

i have dark blonde hair, what colour dip dye would go best or stand out more?

my hair is quite long to the bottom of my back.

Favorite Answer

Light blonde

I have dark blonde hair and i had my hair dip-dyes dark pink and it looked fab! But if you want a normal colour, a lighter blonde would look nice!

I have dark blonde hair and I dip-dyed my hair last summer. I did bright magenta pink for the first half and a bright turquoise for the second half - both stood out well and looked nice!

Well light blonde or platinium blonde will look realistic and really nice. You could try a toffe-light brown colour. I'm thinking of going really crazy and dip dying it turqouise, it will look good on my light brown hair and i'm sure it will look good on ur hair. OR, u can chalk your hair a colour (this washes off) to see if it will look gr8 or not x

Well I don't know how much your hair length is but in my oppinion I think bright blonde colour would stand out. I hope I helped and good luck

If you want a natural colour, a soft light brown to blend in would look LUSH, but if your wanting an unnatural colour, pink or blue looks amazing on blonde hair! Xxx

i have dip dye in my hair... at the moment i have purple in the front and pink in the back.

But i have found that pink is that worst colour because it comes out extremely quickly so my next colours im going to do is keep the purple in the front and turqiose in the back

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4600995223...

Ultra blond i have it on mine and i have dark blond hair

u should dip dye with a shade of pink or red....since they are definitely IN at this time....

hope this helps :) :)