Why do some doctors or some nurses treat you like you're paperwork and a time window?

My doctor treats me like his check ups are more important than what I have to say about how I feel. I try to explain how my body feels like, but I feel he disregards what I have to say by asking another question, then looking back at my file, and asking me questions about my file. I've told him about a self... show more My doctor treats me like his check ups are more important than what I have to say about how I feel. I try to explain how my body feels like, but I feel he disregards what I have to say by asking another question, then looking back at my file, and asking me questions about my file. I've told him about a self diagnosis I did, and I've been doing techniques that help out this problem, and they've worked. Then he tells me he doesn't think I have that problem, and he doesn't explore questions about why those techniques worked. He goes back to the file, and asks me follow up questions from the file. Then when it was getting close to the conclusion, it seemed like the doctor was rushed. I'm aware he's seeing other patients, but I feel his rushness makes me feel like I have no more problems, and the problem is I do have something more to say about how my body is reacting.