Could this be appendicitis?

For the past 24 hours, or even a bit longer, I have experienced bloating in the entire right side of my abdomen, gas, general discomfort, and mild pain that radiates into my back on the right side. The pain is usually dull and isn't constant. I constantly feel like I need to make a bowel movement, but I usually... show more For the past 24 hours, or even a bit longer, I have experienced bloating in the entire right side of my abdomen, gas, general discomfort, and mild pain that radiates into my back on the right side. The pain is usually dull and isn't constant. I constantly feel like I need to make a bowel movement, but I usually just end up passing gas, and when I do make a bowel movement it has been accompanied by a little yellowish mucus on it's own. I can still walk, and sometimes moving around distinguishes the pain more, it is just very uncomfortable. Then tonight, I woke up at 2am with generally severe pain in the upper middle abdomen. It was pretty high up, but it woke me up. This pain went away in about 5-7 minutes. It is gone now, but my entire right abdomen is still uncomfortable. I have gas and bloating, and feel like I need to poop. Is this appendicitis? I have had these symptoms for awhile, doesn't acute appendicitis only last a few hours before getting really bad? PLEASE let me know. So afraid.
1 answer 1